Journal | listen up, 'yo
Profile | jezebel
Wishlist | the coveted
Affiliations | just radical
Epistle | the post
Archive | library
Credits | you have my thanks


Sunday, July 6, 2008
idioteque

It's about the only song I like from Radiohead, Idioteque, I mean, but it's cool, with the sound effects and the beat that keeps continuing over adn over again.

Anyway. I cannot make crepes to save my life, so I threw the entire thing away. Settled to make cheesecake instead, following some recipe mom found in a mag. And the cheesecake turned out... eggy. In texture anyway. I think I liked the sauce more.

Agh ballet today. Ms Tan is so so horreeeble. Okay that spelling was horrible. But you know. She's so horrible till she makes my spelling horrible! That's how HORRIBLE she is. And she's going to be teaching us G7 now, which is good, but in the first place we only wanted to learn G7 cos we thought that meant Ms Chew will teach or something!!! Agh.

Quit Studio Wu, so I am now left with no dance lessons on Saturday. Which sucks. So now I'm looking for modern/street jazz dance class. Considering DanceArts but it's pretty pricey. Shiiiiiiiiiit. Too bad Ms Wee doesn't give just modern dance classes, or I'll join. Why must it be Modern AND Tap? ):

Congrats to all those who got into choir committee ;}
!10:30 AM