Journal | listen up, 'yo
Profile | jezebel
Wishlist | the coveted
Affiliations | just radical
Epistle | the post
Archive | library
Credits | you have my thanks


Sunday, June 15, 2008
Lag.

Is it really possible to survive on 5 hours of sleep? It took me 5 hours to fall asleep last night and I only slept for another 5-6 hours before waking up. Agh damn and I'm like, on the borderline of sleepy and awake, which really sucks. No more naps for me then.

Ballet today was just about awesome. I love the Grade 7 syllabus. It's so much more... I don't know, but it's very nice, as in the barre work. I'm not sure about centre work, though. See Mel, you were so scared for your marks but you got higher than me eh!

Damn I need to finish packing already. But part of me doesn't want to and go back to sleep. But if I do I know I'm going to have trouble sleeping tonight, again.

Crap.
!4:15 PM