Journal | listen up, 'yo
Profile | jezebel
Wishlist | the coveted
Affiliations | just radical
Epistle | the post
Archive | library
Credits | you have my thanks


Friday, June 27, 2008
simmer shimmer, what-ever

Baked brownies, decided baking might do my temper some good. I guess it did. The brownies taste okay, but not the cake-y types that I like. Am I the only person who likes cakey brownies cos everyone else likes theirs fudgy. Which is kind of gross, if you ask me.

And my blueberries sunk in a lot, so they look like empty eye-sockets now ): Cin's hinting at me to bake the coffee biscotti I made last time. Those were yummy, I guess, but I have to re-adjust the timing cos once it cools down its texture changes into stale bread's texture.

Reading through yummydummy. Damn now I really want to eat the swiss rolls and min jiang kueh (peanut pancake!). And I never thought one could cry so much. My eyes hurt.
!8:37 PM