Journal | listen up, 'yo
Profile | jezebel
Wishlist | the coveted
Affiliations | just radical
Epistle | the post
Archive | library
Credits | you have my thanks


Monday, June 9, 2008
Achey achey

Yay Jo's back from China!

Sadly we can't go out much cos I am still aching a lot everywhere and today choir really drained me out. And singing under the rotunda was mucho distracting cos of the a) insects which make me feel v itchy, b) the basketball people.

I want to buy this (X) a lot! So so much. But I'm broke from shopping already. Which, you know, sucks. Agh.

Every itty bit of my hurts like crap. Have I mentioned that yet? Okay wtv I finally met my previously non-existent neighbor today while walking back from choir. And he is so unfriendly, hmph, stuck-up white. Oh well. Wtv. Still need to finish PW oh god.
!7:51 PM